A Virtual Assistant (VA) is set up to support your business in all aspects of general administration.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
Virtual Support (aka Virtual Assistant. VA) is a specialist independent contractor who provide a service, usually in their niche. They are a service provider who work from their own location all around the world and work in many areas of small and large business.
Virtual Support providers can work in many certain areas such as (but not limited to): Administration. Personal /Executive assistant, bookkeeping. graphic design. website and SEO specialists. marketing. transcription, document formatting. copywriting. the list can go on.
Why You Need Virtual Support?
- You need a in a certain area of support to do the actual “doing’ of a task or project
- You spend too much time doing tasks that you should have someone else doing
- Your in a start up phase of business and need a spare pare of hands
- Your business is suffering because you simply cant do it all
- You have the vision to grow your business but not sure where to start
- You need support but have a tight budget and can’t afford to put someone on part or full time
What Do You Get?
- You receive support. either full time. part time of on an ad hoc basis
- You do not need to pay overheads such as payroll taxes. annual and sick leave. superannuation. workers compensation etc
- You do not have to have physical space in your office for your support team
- There is no need for you to purchase extra equipment for your support team as they provide their own
- Your support team become your go to- for anything you need help and support with
- You get to utilise your support teams skills, that you may not have
- You get time back to concentrate on what it is that you do best as the visionary of your business
- You automatically look like a larger company with a support team in place
For clients who simply need their admin on an ad hoc basis. There is no minimum requirement however we can not guarantee we will have a team member able to support you in your timeframe.
This is the ultimate in support services. We not only do messages and scheduling as we do in the Message Taking and Platinum packages, but we also offer a full Administrative and email management service in conjunction with Reception Services Packages.
For clients who require permanent administrative support on a daily/weekly basis. Your VA will become your “go-to” and will learn all here is about your business and what is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A VA is set up to support your business in all aspects of general administration. We log into your emails and manage your inboxes, complete all administrative tasks, work with your team and even liaise with your clients.
Can I have both Administrative and Reception Support?
Yes, we offer our Practice Manager package to suit clients who want the best of both worlds where we offer a combined service of Reception and Administration.
How does a VA service work?
You simply supply us with how you want your admin handled, what process you need for different tasks. We then do the rest.
Are your VAs in Australia?
Yes, all of our VAs are based in Australia with 1 team member based in New Zealand to service our New Zealand clients and assist other clients where needed.
Awards & Affiliations
Trusted By Top Companies
Get In Touch
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to enquire about our services. We can offer you a tailored quote or schedule a call with you to chat about your business needs.
We'd look forward to hearing from you.
Our Business Hours
MON – FRI
8:00am – 5:00pm
SAT – SUN
By appointment only
Give Us a Call
PO Box 6032