We are currently seeking a resident of the Sunshine Coast for a Virtual Receptionist to work from home.
This role is paid per call answered. The pay is $1.50+gst per call taken and can average anywhere between 5 – 50 calls in a particular shift. There is a pay increase after a 3-month probation period and at this time, pay will be raised to $1.80+gst per call.
You must have an ABN and be working for other clients as this is a subcontractor role. We are happy for you to work for other clients (in an admin capacity, no phone work) during your rostered hours as long as incoming and outgoing calls for us take priority.
We require the successful candidate to be available to take calls on the following shifts.
Monday 8am – 2pm
Tuesday 8am – 2pm
Friday – 8am – 11am and 2pm – 5pm
We work together as a team and some flexibility will be required on occasion to help fill in or take on extra shifts at times of staff leave etc. In return, we offer the same to you for your leave requirements. Please don’t apply if you are unable to assist the team out in extra hours.
There will be a training period where you will be required to come to the office at either Caloundra or Burnside for your first week. The hours for face to face training will be Mon – Fri 8:30am – 2:00pm however, we can be flexible on this too.
- A wired ADSL2 or stronger Internet connection. (Min 5mbps download and above 0.7 for upload, see speed test below) must be wired – no wifi.
- Google Chrome is to be used as the browser.
- Have a quiet space to work – minimum to no background noise.
- Have your own ABN
- Have a reliable computer with USB connected headset (VoIP Compatible)
- Have an intermediate level of PC skills. You will be required to use many online applications and setup processes. We also use Dropbox for file sharing so downloads and uploads are a given in this role.
- A friendly and warm phone voice
- Punctuality and reliability
- Likes a challenge
- Be able to deal with complaints in a professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Can work as part of a team and individually
- Be confident on the phone
- The ability to pick things up quickly and ask for help if needed
- MUST be able to commit to working your rostered hours starting ASAP for a minimum 3-month contract.
This is the perfect opportunity for a work at home role for someone who is already at home during the required hours, going about their day, to earn some extra money. This is not a role for someone who relies on an income as you are paid per call and we cannot guarantee call volume. It would suit someone who is already at home during the required hours and doesn’t mind answering calls to earn a bit of pocket money.
If you feel you are a good fit for our team and can commit to the required hours, we would love to speak with you.
- Please take the following speed test on your Laptop or PC. Just click on the link and start the test. http://speedtest.net/ We are looking for a speed of 5.0mbps or higher and upload speed of 0.5 or higher.
- Email your results with resume/profile to email@example.com with subject heading: Virtual Reception Application – (Your Name)
- Include your available start date, and you ABN #
- We will be in contact with you if you are a suitable candidate