We are currently looking to put on new team members for our Christmas rush on our Virtual Reception lines. This is a work from home role. The below requirements are a must!
- Have Broadband Internet
- Have a quiet space to work – minimum to no background noise
- Have your own ABN
- Have a reliable computer with headset (the phones run directly through your PC, no handset is required)
- Have an intermediate level of PC skills. You will be required to use many on-line applications as well as setting up your email address we also use Dropbox for file sharing so downloads and uploads are a given in this role
- A friendly and warm phone voice
- Punctuality and reliability
- Likes a challenge
- Be able to deal with complaints in a professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Can work as part of a team and individually
- The ability to pick things up quickly and ask for help if needed
- MUST be able to commit to being available during your roster’d hours for an immediate start up to 20th December 2013
The positions currently available are:
8:00am – 12:00pm Monday to Friday (AEST)
12:00pm – 5:00pm Monday to Friday (AEST)
There may be ongoing work for the right candidate after this busy period of both Reception and Administration tasks.
This role is paid per call answered. The pay is $1.80 per call taken and can average anywhere between 20 – 50 Calls in a particular shift. You will be roster’d on with one of our experienced team members at all times.
We have many clients who we take incoming calls for and tasks will range from basic message taking, making bookings and product knowledge queries.
If you feel you are a good fit for our team and can commit to the required hours, we would love to speak with you. These roles will start asap.
please email me your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org