Legal Secretary Services
Our legal secretary has over 20 years experience in legal work. We can type small and large files such as interviews, court hearings, affidavits and client letters in a timely manner. We can even do tight deadlines, mild accents and audio with light background noise. What we do as a legal transcriptionist may involve:
• Uploading your audio using our online source.
• Sending us a template of your requirements.
• Ensuring we have the correct spelling of names, places,etc.
• We transcribe your audio to create a document.
• Document will be sent back to you with any inaudible words highlighted and time stamped.
Legal fees are billed per hour with the exception of transcription, which is billed per audio minute. You are invoiced on a monthly basis with the exception of transcription as this is billed per audio and due at time of Invoice. Discount will be given when you bundle two or more services together.
A paralegal is a person trained in legal administration matters who performs tasks requiring some knowledge of the law and legal procedures.
75% of our assignments are in the criminal law field, with the other 25% covering general, probate, property, and civil law assignments.
We are also able to use Legal Aid Grants On Line system to enter applications, extensions and claim grants.
- Adhoc hourly
- Up to 10 hrs p/m
- 10-20 hrs p/m
- Receive further discount by combining 2 or more services.