Your very own IT Department
Argh! Are those IT issues causing you so much trouble, its taking you away from your work? Our IT expert here at VOS has over eight years help desk experience providing face-to-face, telephone, online PC/Client/Server support and training for small to large size businesses including international customers with excellent communication and diagnostic skills and the ability to identify problems quickly and proactively. Some of the services we offer in our IT department are:
• Manage network operations & troubleshooting connectivity problems; installing & maintaining routers; adding/disabling users; assigning rights and access; resetting passwords; establishing e-mail addresses; assessing and reporting operational status; performing backups and restoring data.
• Identify and resolve problems related to network infrastructure, hardware components, operating systems and business software and office productivity applications.
• Manage the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for company training programs and provide additional support if necessary.
• Provide training in systems use and access.
• Provide assistance in testing new equipment and systems.
• Ensuring IT systems are robust and minimal downtime occurs.
• Increasing the IT literacy of all employees.
• Ensuring the IT systems are secure.
• Manage troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery. Provides expert support when necessary.
• Manage all help desk activities at the regional level.
IT Fees are billed per hour worked and invoiced on a monthly basis. A discount will be given when you bundle two or more services together.