1. I have two nicknames – a) My work colleagues call me KC b) My Dad calls me Eore
2. I have been with my husband for 12 years.
3. I HATE public toilets and generally don’t use them unless it’s life or death.
4. I sing along to just about every song I hear & make up the words I don’t know.
5. I’ve only been on a plane three times in my life.
6. Phobias: a) Little tiles – I can’t walk on them in bare feet, especially in bathrooms and pools b) Clowns wearing stilts.
7. Terrified of snakes and toads, but generally don’t like bugs either.
8. I come from a MASSIVE Family; 4 x grandparents, 2 x parents, 2 x parents in-law, 8 auntie’s and uncles, 11 cousins, 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 4 sister in-laws, 5 brother in-laws, 4 nephews and 3 nieces….I think that’s it!
9. Clifford the big red dog was my favourite childhood book.
10. When my sister was four, I hit her over the nose with a broom on her birthday. Now all her birthday photos have her with a band aid over her nose.
11. I’m a daydreamer. My hubby and kids call it “Korryn land” and I must say I visit it often and have so much fun there…it’s always so quiet!
12. I’m very impatient, if you say you will do something, do it now!
13. I love going to the beach, it’s my most favourite place on earth.
14. My dream holiday is to visit Canada for a white Christmas and then head to the USA and visit New York and LA, then off to Disneyland with the kids.
15. I’m terrible at maths.
16. My favourite time of year is Christmas, it’s so magical!
17. I have “Shiny thing” Syndrome. I get very distracted by new things and don’t have a great attention span, so tend to go off on my own tangent allot!
18. I was 27 when I started my business from home, to work around my kids. I’m still here 5 years later and I have learnt and grown so much as a person and a Mum.
19. I love surrounding myself with positive people.
20. I love the movies “Finding Nemo” and “Wizard of Oz”.